Thursday, October 12, 2017

black and white september

I just realized I skipped black and white August. Wups. I'm actually impressed I didn't miss more months. Mom life is actually getting almost doable. I think I'm out of survival mode and into get stuff done mode. Almost. I think we're all still recovering from vacation and then a quick trip to Las Vegas to see my grandma get baptized. More on that to come. But for the most part, we're doing pretty okay.

Sooooo, here are some pics. Winter took this selfie. And I love it.


She continues to be such a good big sis and plays with the little ones most of the time. They play family a lot. She's the mom and they are her babies. Angus has mastered the fake baby cry unfortunately.  


I love Sundays when everyone has clothes on. I usually try to get a pic... if Dan and I aren't fighting about getting to church on time. It took me nine years to figure out that when Dan says he wants to be on time, that means 10 minutes early and the very first car in the parking lot. 


They were all huddled around a tablet. I took it away and held it up in the air and told them to smile and I'd give it back. You never know what's behind these pictures. Well, you do sometimes because I tell you. 


I love watching my husband be a dad. I knew he was going to be a great one. But it's fun to see him in action. My parents split up when I was 4 so I didn't get to see what a married couple raising kids together looks like. It is a bit tricky at times. But I'm so incredibly thankful that I get to do it with this guy.


This guy still insists on being carried around after he wakes up. Not sure how much longer I can do that. He's 35 pounds. It doesn't sound like a lot. But trust me. 


This is one of my favorite pictures of my kids. I pray that they always love each other well. 



1 comment:

  1. David gets annoyed with me that I like to be at church early too ... "on time" I mean ;) especially since we live 25-30 minutes away haha.

    ReplyDelete