Sunday, September 12, 2021

i've been waiting 12 years for this

(I wrote this over a week ago and forgot to post it)

Things are freaking great, not gonna lie. For the first time ever, all four kids started the school year AT SCHOOL and not on zoom. I feel like a balanced person. I'm not sure that moms were meant to spend all day every day with their children. I think we were meant to live in villages where you could go into town for the day and leave them with grandma and auntie and maybe have lunch with another mom at the market. I may be made for a different century. Or a different culture.

On the first day after drop off, I got together with a few other happy mommies and had some breakfast and possibly a flight of mimosas.


"Angus, just act normal. It looks cuter when you act normal." -Addie


We celebrated Dan's bday at Shogun Restaurant a month late because of the covid kids and Mya's bday and work etc.


Dan got 3 affectionate kids. Mya likes hugs in small doses like her mom. Especially group ones.


Breakfast.



These two. 💕
Winter has no idea how much influence she has on her little sis.


Angus sits in his fort and waits for bees to shoot.


Recommendations:

 I love these pants so much. They are flattering and comfortable and I get compliments from strangers every time I wear them. And they are on clearance at my Target. I cut off the ends so they are shorter because I have short legs.

Women's High-rise Straight Cropped Jeans - Universal Thread™ : Target


Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment