Saturday, March 26, 2022

march stuff

March has been a good month. It is my favorite month of course since that was when I graced the world with my presence 41 years ago.💗
I actually forgot a few days after my birthday that I wasn't 40 anymore. Several times I've mentioned being 40 this month and then it dawned on me a couple days ago that I'm not. My brain just is not acknowledging it probably because 41 just isn't as exciting as 40.

Mya finally got to have an orchestra concert after years of covid cancellations. She was so happy. And of course, it called for curling that impossibly long hair of hers.


She's so cute with her giant bass.



Dan has been working a ton so we visited him at the station.




Angus was asking Dan to turn on the siren.


After church lunch at The Habit. Addie didn't want the rest of her burger so these two split it.




These cuties accidentally matched all the way down to the ponytail.💕
Kendall rides to school with us. She is always punctual and happy. I cannot say the same for me and the kids.


I grabbed these ladies last minute and we headed to Glen Ivy for my birthday. It was on a Wednesday so it was pretty empty. And the sun came out just for my bday. We did "Club Mud" where you can rub mud all over your body and it's supposed to make your skin super soft. I saw a lady walk over to the mud bath, rub some mud on her foot, take a pic of the muddy foot and then rinse it and walk away. Haha, not sure why she'd want proof of going to club mud but that she did get.
That was my first time there. I will definitely be back. I don't think I could go anywhere else for a spa day now that I've experienced Glen Ivy. It is quite fantastic. Check it out: 




And they had a vegan lunch option on the menu. It was delish.


I walk in Glendora once or twice a week and I always see peacocks. I saw a male flirting with a female on a roof the other day. He had his feathers all spread out and she wasn't even looking at him. Poor guy. The feathers weren't impressive. There was a lot of brown in them. Maybe he was old.


Addie reading to Angus. I know. Too sweet.


Mya and Winter both earned straight A's this past quarter. Well done little overachievers!


Winter is the tall one on the left. It's funny how they lined up by height. 
They don't have to wear masks at school anymore yay!


Angus has dreamed of having the kinds of trash cans that are pictured below. The ones that the grabber arm picks up and puts in the giant bin. We've had the other kind that the guys have to physically pick up and put in the bin in the front. We aren't excited about having to divide our trash now. And now we can't just throw anything and everything on the curb on trash day. Before, we could literally leave a couch on the sidewalk and they'd take it. BUT we are excited about how happy Angus is when he gets to experience the truck picking up the trash. And now there are 3 trucks that come on trash day. It doesn't get much better.  And Mya is happy that we are doing our part to help our environment. And we are too. Kind of. 😊


Mya's contribution to the church bake sale. Honey nut cheerio treats. Like rice crispy treats with cheerios. I don't recommend it. I think the honey makes them even stickier and impossible to cut into squares. It was a mess but she was happy to contribute.


That's all she wrote! Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment