Sunday, November 3, 2013

picture frame craft

Craft #6 - Yes I'm still crafting! And I will 'till the baby comes.

This is hardly a "craft" considering how little work there is involved. I made them for the craft fundraiser we are having for Growing Up Mom next week. These are picture frames with bible verses inside. Here are the finished products:
 

 
 
 
I have a ton of picture frames I won't use because I think they kind of clutter the house. I like big pictures on the wall, not little ones everywhere. So, I used them for this craft. I printed the verses onto scrapbook paper. I had to cut them to fit the printer, then again to fit the frames. Then I decorated the frames with flowers I made out of scrapbook paper. I used a quarter to trace circles then glued them on the frame then painted them with mod podge to make them a little stiffer. I decorated the green frame with some paper flowers I bought a while ago from Michael's.

Here's another one I made today. It's a little more crafty :)
It's a Christmas frame with a Christmas verse inside. I painted the frame with primer, sprayed with spray glue and sprinkled Epsom salts and glitter on it to make it look snowy. Then I glued on a snowflake ornament I got from the dollar tree.



No comments:

Post a Comment