Sunday, December 22, 2013

three

 Happy 3rd birthday Winter Paige Wagenbrenner!
 
 
To my strong willed, affectionate, messy firecracker:
 
I love your strut. You do everything with personality, even walk.
I love that you are drawn magnetically to anything you are not supposed to do.
I love how affectionate you are. You love to kiss and hug me and tell me you love me.
I love that you go to Mya when I punish you because she gives you a hug and tells you it's okay.
I love that you love accessories, especially hats, and wear them with style.
I love that your prayer all year has been, "Jesus, baby mommy's tummy, Jesus, Amen."
 
I love how much you love your baby dolls. You always make sure they have everything they need like a paci and a blanky. And no matter how many you acquire, that would be your first choice if you were to pick any new toy.
 
I love your independence. You have always been fine going into the nursery or your new preschool.
And I can leave you with new babysitters and you are happy.
And although we should start working on this, your attitude toward adults is pretty funny. You are not intimidated by anyone and usually don't acknowledge people when they say hello to you or ask you a question. Sometimes you give them a glance but you usually ignore them. 
 
I love that you have a crush on our 39-year-old neighbor and his 10-year-old son.
 
I love how you boss the dogs around...and they listen to you.
Your stubborn streak makes me crazy but it also makes me laugh a lot throughout the day.
 
I love it when you say things like, "I no hit Mya Mommy, I just kick her!"
 
I love that you named your babies black baby and blue baby.

I love that you blow on something if you drop it on the floor.
I love that a helmet is your favorite accessory
I love that you can get dirty anywhere doing anything.
I love that you still like to be rocked like a little baby I love that you drool all. the. time.
 
I love that you are always a mess. Your hair is never neat and tidy. Your face is usually bruised, dirty and covered in drool.
I love it when you wear three outfits at the same time so you look crazy :)

It's been a wild ride with you little lady. I Love you more than I could ever tell you. 

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment