Tuesday, May 30, 2017

my people

On Mother's Day, I didn't feel the burning need to leave my family (like I usually do on Mother's Day) for the first time since I became a mom. For some reason I just kind of wanted to hang out with my people. The big girls were very aware that it was Mother's Day and they really wanted to celebrate me. So, I just stayed home and let them. They made me cards and told me that I was their favorite mom. =) 

We went to church, then we paid a visit to my mom while the littles napped, then we all went out for frozen yogurt, and returned home where my hubby cooked a lovely dinner. It was a really nice day actually. This year I have felt incredibly thankful for my little people. I love their individual crazy personalities. I love watching them change and grow. I love the way they are forcing me to grow.


I love that Winter's frowning. It's pretty much impossible to get a perfect pic, not that I'd really want one anyway. That's not reality is it.


Mya is tying Addie's shoe. I was like don't worry about it but Mya insisted. Good lookin' out big sis.


                                     Look at all those little ones. I can't believe we made them. <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment