Wednesday, August 8, 2018

home stretch

I'm craving structure and routine at this point. I'm sooo thankful for our community pool. We've had a few swim play dates and we've spent lots of pool time with the neighbors. But I think we're all ready to do something else now. I have just a few pics this week.

I'm so thankful that Dan doesn't mind having the kids all over him. I mind. Very much.



This is Winter's fanciest dress. And heels. Why not climb a hill.


Addie and Winter pretended they were dogs for like an hour. They just stayed on their little doggie beds and Mya gave them food and water. It was nice... until Angus let Otter and Twitch in the house and they ate all their dog food (Raisin Bran).


Mya is obsessed with videos of life hacks. She saw this one the other day and it's actually a great idea. Cupcake liners to catch popsicle drops.



Our neighbor gave us this racetrack for Dan to put together. It's super loud and it makes the kids noisier than they already are. So we let them play with it for about 5 minutes at a time then turn it off for an hour or so. 



No comments:

Post a Comment