Friday, January 3, 2014

5 weeks

Man, I forget how much life changes with a newborn in the house. We're doing okay though. Dan is learning what it is like to be a homemaker, organizing and cleaning everything in sight while giving time-outs and spankings. I'm a little out of it these days obviously due to sleep deprivation. I found a whole package of frozen waffles thawed on top of the fridge with the bread. Then I found Winter upstairs with her shirt up, breastfeeding Black Baby. Mya is my sensitive one that cries if you look at her funny so this has been the hardest on her I think. She loves her new baby sister more than anything but it has definitely changed her little world in a big way. She's getting back to her old self again though. We are adjusting to our new normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment