Friday, January 31, 2014

random

Winter has figured out how to avoid time outs and spankings. She gets off on a technicality. She finds new rules to break everyday. That way she can claim she didn't know it wasn't okay to do things like unroll the stamps and decorate her shirt with them or take all of my sweaters out of the closet and hang them on door nobs around the house. I'm on to her... Just have to be a few steps ahead next time. 




I thought I would share a picture of Mya's outfit from the other day. She thought it was the prettiest ensemble :-) A size 24m dress, a bright pink tutu skirt and leapard print jammy leggings. I like the girls to dress themselves and these days I take what I can get. So off to the park we went.


I just thought this was a super sweet picture of  Mya and Addie. I think people get sick of seeing people's kid pics on Facebook so here it is on the blog :-)



I've come up with new names for my girls...


Sweet


Spicy


and Delicious :-)


or maybe I'm just hungry. :-)

Speaking of hungry, I was pleasantly surprised with dinner last night. I used brown rice noodles from Trader Joe's, Classico's Spinach and Parmisean sauce


and threw in some kale in the boiling water a couple minutes before the pasta was done cooking. The noodles are actually pretty good and good for you. You just have to cook them a few minutes longer than regular noodles. And the sauce is really tastey I must say. The kale softens up nicely when you boil it for a few minutes. If I would have thought about it I would have taken a picture last night. It would have looked a bit more appetizing but here's one from today's lunch.






No comments:

Post a Comment