Friday, March 13, 2015

hold on

Addie is just starting to get the hang of this walking thing. Sometimes she goes a little too fast and has to stop for a second to regain her balance. We've started walking outside more and that's a bit more challenging. There are slopes to tip her balance and objects to trip on and curbs to fall off of. I often hold her hand. She's not very cautious so she'll just walk over or down wherever. But as long as I have her hand she's good.

I was reading Psalm this morning and came across this awesome verse. Psalm 37:24 says, "Though he may stumble, he will not fall, for the Lord upholds him with his hand." I love this verse because it reminds me that a lot of the time I have no idea what I'm doing walking through this life but God does and as long as I've got His hand, He'll guide and protect me because he doesn't want to see me get hurt just like I wouldn't want to see my baby fall and get hurt. I may mess up... a lot... and I may face slopes and obstacles but I won't fall on my face as long as I keep my hand in 
His. 







No comments:

Post a Comment