Sunday, December 11, 2016

should i be worried?

New babysitter informed her dad (who is a friend of ours) of her experience with my kids. I always wonder how they really are when I'm away. Babysitters always say, "Oh they were fine. We had fun."

I never really believe them. But I don't really want to know what happens. I just want them to come back.

New Babysitter: Don't push your brother.
Winter: I didn't push him, you pushed him. And if you tell on me, I'm gonna tell my mom that you push babies.

Yeah...maybe I should have warned her...





This is what a normal Winter outfit looks like: furry russian boots, a sparkly skirt and an oversized tank. Yeah, she wore it to school that day... She took a sweatshirt. I'm sure I am doing something good... like encouraging independence and decision making skills right? And it makes her really happy to look like this. 

Today I wish I took a picture of the outfit she wore to church. Leopard print pants, a pink shirt with some picture on it, black shoes and a navy blue and white polka dot cardigan. I asked her why she didn't chose the warm cozy new sweatshirt I got her that was just one solid color. Blue. She said she needed to wear something prettier for church. 

I just love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment