Thursday, February 23, 2017

thankful thursday - my coozy brown blanket

Ever since Mya was a toddler she has pronounced cozy like cooozy, like jacuzzi. I love it. This is my coozy brown blanket. Yes. This Thursday I am thankful for a blanket. But, it's more than just a blanket. It's an experience.

In December, with all the Christmas gift exchanges, I was on the hunt for a new soft dark colored throw blanket. We have two black dogs and unfortunately dog hair is all over. So a light colored blanket just won't work. I don't want to see the hair on my blanket. If I can't see it, it doesn't exist. Soooo, I scored this dark brown super soft blanket at Dan's family's gift exchange. I felt guilty stealing it from Dan's sweet teenage cousin who played with my kids all afternoon. But that's the way the game is played. And this blanket was exactly what I was looking for. I am so glad I stole it. It's absolutely lovely. And the guilt has almost worn off completely.




No comments:

Post a Comment