Thursday, April 6, 2017

thankful thursday

Being thankful doesn't need to be something profound that you realize you are truly blessed to have. It can be something little, like extra storage. A few years ago, Dan helped his contractor friend build a loft/office with extra storage on the second floor of our home. The loft/office is where I blog. And it's where I keep ALL of the stuff that doesn't fit in the kids' bedrooms that are pretty much stuffed to the brim as it is with all the kids and clothes and toys we have in there. I LOVE my storage space. It's like 5 feet by 10 feet of empty space to fill. Lately, I've been obsessed with going through all the kids clothes and only keeping the nice stuff. It makes me soooo happy to do this. I'm not really sure why but I'm almost addicted. In fact I'm hurrying up with this post right now so I can get back to sorting the size 7 girls clothes. I'm sure that's normal...right? Anyway, this Thursday I'm SUPER thankful for extra storage space with all the extra people in this house creating extra stuff. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment