Friday, June 30, 2017

black and white june


Mya took this pic. It's one of my most favorites.


Big sis. Little bro.


Me: Where'd Angus go?? Ugh whatever we don't need him I guess. Let's put this blanket on Addie so she's not so naked. 

Addie: I HATE THIS BLANKET!! 

Me: ugh can you just smile please Addie. Or how about can everyone just look in my direction?


Everyone had ice cream but Angus doesn't like cold things, even though it was like 97 degrees, so he chose a lollipop. Perfect. Cheaper. Done.




Rocking the heart necklace.


A night out with friends. Friends I've known for over 20 years. Crazy. Oh and Wendy who I've known for over 36 years cuz she's my sister. I always look so excited to be out. Can't hide it I guess.


So this is what school is like...


Mya reminds me so much of my mom. She's built just like her, inside and out. Both tiny with huge hearts. Whenever she complains about her size, I remind her that she's just like her Grandma. She's totally okay with that.


I really need to work on my selfie face...


This hair. I love it so much. But I really need to cut it... But I love it so much.


Those cheeks and that neck. They are like little magnets that when exposed must be kissed if they are anywhere near me.



No comments:

Post a Comment