Tuesday, December 30, 2014

pix of 2014

These pictures have made me laugh this year. It's a blessing and a curse to have a smart phone because I feel like I have to capture every funny moment. But it is fun to see them all when I've totally forgotten about them. So here are my favs for 2014:

What a doll.

Look Ma, no knees! 

GUM fertility illustrated... something in the water.

Addie's 1st wedding

Hangin' out.

Princess on wheels.

Mom drinkin' in the AM

The crotch grab and Danny Devito

Dressy soccer player.

Kickin' up my heals.

Peekaboo baby

Winter the hairdresser

"I am in bed mom."

Cozy table

One too many

"Shhh, he's sleeping."

Smile Winter!

Super fast attack on Grandma's shoulders. (Winter went through a phase when she would hop on anyone's shoulders if they were sitting on the floor)

Mya's 1st day of school family pic

Winter meets butt paste


I think they fit.

Twitch needed some company

This happened every single week.

Winter's usual position.

Stay still for mama.

Take 78

Thighs.

More thighs.

Yeah we're good, two people totally fit here.

Do you see what I'm dealing with?

You've got a little something... here let me help you.

I'm going to need you to move your feet Dad.

Chins.


There are always going to be hard days, weeks, months and years but there are always moments when you can just forget it all and laugh. 

We wish you a happy new year and lots of laughs in 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment