Thursday, April 28, 2016

fitness friday - fitnessblender

These days, I'm really into these workout videos by fitnessblender.com. It is a husband and wife team (Daniel and Kelli) who are just adorable and they offer tons of free workouts and tips on healthy eating. The workouts are awesome and basic. This one is my favorite so far.

Kicks my hiney big time. Even Kelli struggles through it. I like them because they don't seem like they've bought into the fad workouts and fad diets. They are all about exercising and eating healthy. I've watched several videos on youtube and I just love their take on life. Kelli actually struggled with bulimia for over a decade and shares her story on the site.

They promote working out 20-30 minutes a day (totally doable), 5 or 6 times a week and eating real food. They stay away from anything processed and eat mostly fruits, vegetables, beans, grains, nuts, eggs and a small amount of dairy and lean meat. I strongly urge you to check them out if you haven't already. I was looking for workouts on YouTube and several of their videos came up so I tried them out and now I'm hooked.

https://www.fitnessblender.com/page/about-fitness-blender

No comments:

Post a Comment