Sunday, March 12, 2017

step 2 racing

When all four kids are home and awake, I get scared. The second that one of them starts whining we go outside or to the park or to my mom's. On this particular day, it was right after we got home from school. I think it was a Friday so there wasn't any homework, and everyone was fussy so we went outside. None of the neighbors were out yet.  Mya and Winter decided to push the littles in their step 2 cars which quickly turned into racing. I had to take over and make it fun yet safe. I made a rule of only speed walking while pushing the cars since no one was wearing a helmet and Addie's seat belt is broken. 

Winter had a hard time with this rule and was disqualified many times for running, skipping and hopping. She did eventually stick to my speed walking rule, but it turns out that Mya is the world's fastest speed walker and left Winter in the dust every time. Winter tried to give Addie a big push and let go of the car to win but that didn't work either. Mya won every time. Then Winter cried and was sent home to have a 5 minute time out. Pretty normal.


No comments:

Post a Comment