Friday, February 19, 2016

fitness friday - help



haha oh well. Happy Friday!
I don't know about you but when it comes to saying no to junk food, I need all the help I can get. If this is truly a desire of your heart, to cook healthy meals for your family or exercise regularly or lose weight, then why not ask for help? God cares about us and the things that are important to us. Say a prayer and do your best. 

"Whatever you ask in My name, that will I do, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. "If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it. -John 14:13-14

My help comes from the LORD, Who made heaven and earth. -Psalm 121:2
Cast all your anxiety on Him, because He cares for you. -1 Peter 5:7
This is the confidence which we have before Him, that, if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. And if we know that He hears us in whatever we ask, we know that we have the requests which we have asked from Him. -1 John 5:14-15
Now go forth and be fit! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment