Monday, October 24, 2016

doodle drama

So I see this as I'm going upstairs:



I know that even though it says Mya, there's no way she would ever write on a blanket. Plus her Y is backwards. It is obvious it is the doodle work of a 5-year-old.

Me: Who wrote on this blanket? (Looking at Winter)


Winter: Ummm Angus?


Me: Angus wrote Mya?


Winter: ummm


Me: Winter, do NOT lie to me.


Winter: Okay well I was holding a pen over it and I accidentally dropped it and it got all crazy and started scribbling everywhere.


Me: (trying so hard not to laugh) Winter that doesn't even make sense. I said don't lie to me. Why did you write on this blanket? We don't write on blankets.


Winter: (quietly) Yeah I forgot that...


Me: Turn off the TV and go to your room. You're in big trouble.


Winter: (bursts into tears) But Mommy I forgot!!! I forgooooooot!!


Addie sitting next to her also started crying yelling Mommy I forgoooooot!!!


Me: Addie what are you doing? You didn't write on the blanket. You're not in trouble.


Addie: (quietly) okay



No comments:

Post a Comment