Saturday, March 15, 2014

kid quotes for March

Mya (to Winter) - "Don't kick my baby in my tummy! She will be so sad."

Me: "Winter, do you know where my phone is?"
Winter: "No, but you can use mine." (orange toy phone)
Me: "Thanks Sweetie." :)

I showed Mya a video on Facebook of a dog jumping on a trampoline doing flips and rolls. I was impressed but she looked at it confused and said, "How did that doggy get on the Andersons' trampoline?" (The Andersons' trampoline is a huge hit with the kids in the neighborhood)

Mya: "Hey Mommy, remember when I got married? No no, when Jason and Jamie got married and I was the flower girl?"

Mya: (Listening to a conversation I was having)"Who's gonna run out of money?"
Winter: "Jesus!" (not the right answer)

Winter: (While eating blueberry oatmeal) "I found a blueberry! Awe, it's so... blueberry."

Wendy:(my sister) "Winter, you're going to get a spanking!"
Mya: "I wanna see!"


  

Addie: "Agoooophphph aaaa!





No comments:

Post a Comment