Sunday, July 13, 2014

patterns

We get all of our girls' clothes from the Andersons. They are pattern people. They love stripes, polka dots, animal print etc. They have triplets who are 6, two girls and a boy. That works out great for us since Mya and Winter are wearing the same size. It's like having twins. One problem I've run into with Mya is that while Cameron and Morgan kind of knew what to pair with pokadots or hearts, Mya is a tiny bit challenged in that area. 


I haven't yet figured out how to blow up a picture on this blog... not sure I can. So I'll just explain her ensemble: We have a Minnie Mouse heart hoodie over a yellow animal print tank with purple and grey striped leggings, striped hot pink socks and sparkly Hello Kitty shoes. And she did her own hair. 

Mya: Do I look so pretty Mommy?
Me: Oh my! So pretty. 
What else does one say to that? 

No comments:

Post a Comment