Tuesday, July 1, 2014

man o man

Yesterday was one of my worst stoned mama mornings yet. Warning: This may bore you.

I was supposed to meet Mya's BFF and her mom at Sante Fe Dam at 10:00. I pushed it till 11:00 because the baby (who hasn't taken longer than a 30 minute nap in the last two weeks) decided to take a 2 hour nap of course. I actually woke her up. I hate doing that. I didn't feed her because I was already running late. 

So off we went to Sante Fe Dam. It's $10 to get in so I stopped by the credit union to make a deposit and get cash out. Well I forgot my ATM card in another purse at home so I panicked for a moment and realized I could probably use my ID to do my banking. Yes. Good. On my way to the dam I realized I forgot to get cash. I just made a deposit. I prayed that they would take a credit card because it's 2014. I got there and handed the guy my credit card. He gave it back and said it was cash only. Ugh. I asked if they took IOU's. They did not.  

Soooooo, I had to turn around and go back home to get my ATM card so I could go BACK to the credit union where I was just 20 minutes prior. As I was looking for the ATM card, I realized it was actually in the car all along. Ugh. Sooooo, back to the credit union and back to Sante Fe Dam, baby screaming from hunger pangs, mama super frazzled. Mya and Winter kept asking when they were going to be able to feed the ducks. Soon guys! Mommy forgot cash. Mya said, "Mommy you're kind of crazy this morning." Thanks Mya. Mya would never forget cash. She reminds me not to forget my phone on a daily basis. It's usually when we're in the car and half of the time I have forgotten it in the house. Ayayay.

We spent 3 hours feeding the geese and playing at the park. I did not get any pics because I was still too frazzled from the trip there.

No comments:

Post a Comment