Monday, August 25, 2014

sunday strippin'

"Hi, Winter is in the street with the water hose."

That is the text I received from my neighbor across the street yesterday evening. Seriously, I don't know what I would do without that guy. Thanks Mark! To be fair, she was just trying to be helpful. She was washing Daddy's truck. The one that was just detailed a few days ago =) 

We had a brief discussion on water conservation and went over the outside rules once more. I came back inside, plopped down on the couch to finish my lukewarm tea when Mya came in from outside wearing only her panties and yelled, "Winter is outside naked!! Naked!!" Then she squealed in excitement. I jumped up, horrified, went outside (Mya followed) and grabbed both naked girls, gave them a swat on the hiney and shooed them inside. Winter tried to explain that she was too wet (from washing the truck) to wear clothes. Mya agreed. And on her way upstairs in her birthday suit and in tears, Winter managed to get out, "But that was sooo funnyyyyyy!"




No comments:

Post a Comment