Sunday, April 26, 2015

the kids

MYA

Mya is being Mya, helping neighbors with chores like folding laundry and putting groceries away, trying to master a new skill... the jump rope, telling me when Addie is poopie, and drinking tea and coffee like a grownup. I have to keep reminding her that she's 5.




WINTER

Winter: Cleaning up my toys makes my tummy hurt.


Winter: To get to church we have to go through pixie dust valley, snowy mountain, then the city.

Me: ok where's pixie dust valley?
Winter: by the park

Me: k where's snowy mountain?
Winter: it's in the desert

Haha




After doing pigtails like mine:

Winter: Mommy I wanna be just like you... but I don't have that face, I have this face.


ADDIE 

Addie may be spending too much time with the dogs:



I often catch her drinking from the dog bowl outside...



and eating her food with no hands...



No comments:

Post a Comment