Friday, March 29, 2013

purse organization

I got this idea from my sister. Use little makeup bags to divide up your little stuff in your purse. It's so much easier to find things when there are only a few items in your purse. Purses hold so much stuff. I used to always be digging around to find everything. I had a ton of those little makeup purses that fit easily inside my big purse. I use one for mouth stuff like gum, chapstick, floss, toothpicks, etc. Another for lotion, sanitizer, my mirror and fingernail clippers. Then all that is left is my wallet, keys and cell phone. I also keep wipes with me at all times. You can't be without wipes with kids under 5... Actually my sister carries wipes and uses them all the time and her kids are teenagers. So there you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment