Friday, May 9, 2014

about me


This is a paper Mya filled out for Mother's Day at Preschool. Here's what it says for those of you who don't have a magnifying glass :)I've highlighted her answers.

Mya's mom is Beary Special!
My Mom is 3 months years old.
She has grey hair and blue eyes.
My Mom is the prettiest when she has a bay shower or wedding.
My Mom likes to make crafts for friends.
My mom loves to eat salad at Max's.
My mom always says we always have to listen to her.
My mom is funny when she is not funny.
My mom loves to make crafts for birthdays.
I love my Mom because she loves me. 

Obviously she has no concept of time. Not sure why she thinks my hair is grey and my eyes are blue.  That would be Dan... I have brown eyes and very proud to say not a single grey. I do tend to dress up for baby showers and weddings and there have been several lately :) I don't really make crafts for friends but that's a lovely idea. I do order a salad every time we go to Max's and I don't like to share it. And I certainly tell her to listen to me, probably about 50 times a day so I'm glad that's sinking in. She doesn't think I'm very funny. Thanks. Bite me. I do make cards for birthdays so that's half true... and I'm glad she knows I love her. This is such a revealing little paper. It really shows how Mya perceives me. I'm going to have to work on a few things to get a good review from Winter next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment