Friday, May 2, 2014

around the house

Snoozing Winter style


Some light reading (Dean Koontz)


Helpin' a sista out


This is the face she makes when she is playing "tiger" or when she is not happy with something you've said. She calls it her mean face.


I can count the number of times I've cleaned Mya's room in the last year on one hand. This is not because I don't clean. Well that wouldn't be a total lie. But she cleans it herself. These days, instead of going to bed, she cleans. Fine with me! After I put the girls to bed yesterday she cleaned her room, Winter's room (quietly while Winter slept) and downstairs. It's like having a 4-year-old maid. And she loves it. And I love it. 



Winter always falls asleep with tons of toys and random things in her bed. It's fun to go in her room after she's fallen asleep and see what's in her bed. Below she's snuggling a hat. A week ago she had a Costco size bag of diapers on her legs. Weirdo.




No comments:

Post a Comment