Wednesday, January 14, 2015

knott's

Every January for a few years now, we take advantage of our firefighter discount and spend a morning at Knott's Berry Farm. It's always fun and the girls are getting braver every year. Mya still won't come near snoopy and the other characters and Winter is not a fan of loud noises and dark places but they did go on most of the rides in Camp Snoopy. Addie was not afraid of anything. She's our most daring so far. 

We brought Uncle Bill because we love him and it's always nice to have an extra set of hands. One adult to one kid is a great ratio.

I didn't realize that pregnant women cannot go on ANYTHING, not even the ferris wheel. I did try to sneak on a few rides but the employees caught me. There were a few awkward moments when they would examine my belly and smile at me and nervously ask if I was expecting. I guess I'm showing more than I thought. But it was still a fun morning. 

And Daddy and Uncle Bill stepped up this year and went on most of the rides I could not. They both refused to do the ferris wheel, the KID ferris wheel... something about getting stuck at the top. But Mya was determined to ride it and went with one of the employees.

I think every one's favorite ride was the carousel. Addie was probably the most excited about it. The horse drawn carriage was a close 2nd. The girls go pretty crazy over horses.
















No comments:

Post a Comment