Sunday, July 10, 2016

June is over? Julying

Hahahaha, best joke I've seen on Instagram in a while.

Here we are Julying:

At Yogurtland... The girls call it Icecreamland. They aren't convinced it's yogurt.


They look more like sisters every day. They are still besties. 


I spend most mornings on the couch drinking coffee while Angus plays happily by himself before his sisters come down and wreak havoc. Yes he's playing with a doll. I'm not worried. He usually throws the dolls then makes a grunting barking sound. 


The magic swing that sometimes is the only thing that will make him happy after 4PM.


Addie's giant belly. This is a result of not wanting to go poopoo in the potty. So she saves it all up in there until she has no choice. Sorry. Overshare?


Good thing we have this water table so the kids can come outside and play for 2 seconds...


...then they make their way to the dog bowls where they spend about an hour dumping them out and filling them up. Totally fine with me. 


This 4th of July was the weirdest quietest one yet. There were only 2 or 3 families here out of like 20 who usually stick around to celebrate. But good ol' Melissa and Alan didn't disappoint. They cooked enough meat to feed the whole neighborhood. My mom came over but she's vegan so she didn't really help with the eating of the meat... obviously. We had a great time though. Dan was supposed to have it off but was forced to work. Oh well, life of a firefighter wife I guess. So I hung the flag and dressed up in red white and blue. I told the girls to do the same. Winter chose pink, white and blue cuz it's prettier. And Addie was pretty much naked all day. But Angus looked cute!


And I put on my new shades from Forever 21 I purchased for $5. Don't I look 21?



Melissa took all of these pics. She's the neighborhood photographer.





Best picture of the day. She's like a cat/frog. 












Winter does not like loud noises so she didn't stay out for the street fireworks. 








No comments:

Post a Comment