Saturday, April 19, 2014

kid quotes for april

Mya:  My feelings are feeling so sad because I wanted to see the roly poly but Winter smushed him.

Me:  Mya, why is Winter crying?
Mya:  Ummm I can't remember what I did.

Mya: I don't like this. Do you don't? (Still working on our grammar) 

Mya: I love you Mommy. You know why?
Me: Why sweetie? (expecting something sweet)
Mya: Because Jesus tells us to love everybody.

Thanks a lot Mya :)



Winter: It's so windy outside I need my sunglasses!

Winter: You need to cut my nail because it's really shark.
Me: It's what?
Winter: It's shark Mama!

Winter: (to Mya) Don't see me! 

Me: Throw that in the trash right now please! (3rd time saying this)
Winter: Okaaaaay! Stop talkin' ta me!

Winter: Mama look I can do the woollypoop! (hula hoop) 

Winter: (to the pizza man) You look like my daddy!
Pizza man: Oh, umm, that's good... I guess.

Me: Who left the play dough out?
Winter: Winter!...I mean Mya! (Freudian slip)




1 comment:

  1. Amie I love that you do this. I don't catch half of what my boys say, and I'm sure they say some pretty darn amusing things.

    ReplyDelete