Saturday, April 5, 2014

winter made me do it

Today, two of the tripplets (Cameron and Morgan) from down the street were over at our house playing with the girls. Dan left and took Winter to the store with him. I went upstairs to do some laundry when I heard excessive giggling. I went over to the stairs to see what was going on. I looked down to see Mya with the baby powder dumping it onto Cameron's hiney. Morgan was rubbing it in. There was baby powder everywhere.

"What are you doing?!" I said loudly. Mya jumped and said quickly, "Winter wanted to..." Then she looked around and noticed Winter wasn't there. I laughed and told them to clean it up with baby wipes. Poor Winter was blamed and she wasn't even there. In Mya's defense, it usually is Winter's idea to do something naughty. 


No comments:

Post a Comment