Monday, April 28, 2014

weekend getaway

Saturday we took the baby with us up to Pismo Beach to see one of my friends get married. We stayed at the good ol' Best Western Saturday night and on Sunday we visited some family in Santa Barbara. This is our second mini vacay with the baby this year. I have to say she is a great little traveler. 

I posted these pics on FB but they're cute so here they are again. 

Addie was flirting with our friend Rob the whole night. He couldn't resist a dance with her.


This picture is like an ad for getting married and having kids. 


I've known this lovely lady for... close to 20 years? No way, wow I really feel oldish...

Here are a few from back in the day:








It always makes me emotional watching long time friends get married. It's such a big end and beginning. I'm so happy for her.


Addie did not enjoy the photo booth. She looked at me and did this:


Date night... kind of.


The most adorable children in Santa Barbara :)  
Dan's cousin Wendy's kids and Addie relaxing under a shady tree.


Where are the other two you ask? Having the time of their lives going to Build A Bear, hangin' in the jacuzzi, watching Frozen and eating ice cream two hours past their bedtime! Thanks Auntie Wendy and Uncle Mark. Mya used to call my sister Auntie Money before she could say Wendy. Very fitting. My mom watched them Sunday afternoon. She said they were cranky. Haha yeah.

It was really a win win win. We didn't have to drag them to a wedding 3 hours away, they got to get spoiled and Wendy was reminded that not having kids was a great idea! ;) They were the most dead I've ever seen them when we picked them up. We literally had to drag Winter out of the backseat of the minivan because we could not wake her up. For a second there, I thought she may be unconscious. 









That's a big smile :)









No comments:

Post a Comment