Wednesday, June 25, 2014

lessons

Last week the girls had swim lessons. I watched a couple of times. Pretty entertaining. Mya is doing great now. She is pretty much swimming. She stays in the shallow end and practices her princess paddles (arm strokes) most of the time. Winter isn't really blowing bubbles or doing her princess paddles. But I think she would be okay if she fell in. I'm debating pushing her in and making it look like an accident to see if she can swim to the side like she practiced...

David (the swim instructor) said that Winter hit him the first day. I kind of shrugged and said "Yeah, that's kind of what happens when you make her do something she doesn't want to do, sorry." But she cooperated for the most part. She only tried to run away once.


Here's Mya swimming to the side. I didn't get a pic of Winter. My phone died.


The cops were called because apparently some of my neighbors thought there was some kind of child abuse happening. Mya was screaming and crying the first day so I could see how someone may confuse lessons for abuse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment