Saturday, August 27, 2016

5:11

Here we are at 5:11AM hanging out in the living room while the rest of the world sleeps. These two have been taking turns waking up since 2AM. Angus decided it was time to get up at 4:55. He cried loudly and woke Addie up who then turned all the lights on in the house. She's always super excited about morning time. Winter came down ready to play and I sent her back to bed. You may get up when the gets up I told her. I set my alarm for 5:30 in order to read my bible and pray for patience and peace but that's obviously not happening today. It's too bad cuz I really need that extra patience today with all the sleep deprived children. 

Look at Angus. Obviously he's still tired. Why then did he need to get up? Angus is by far the worst sleeper of the 4 kids. He goes to bed at 7:00 with his sisters. He has yet to let me sleep past 5:00. One day...


No comments:

Post a Comment