Sunday, October 26, 2014

interpreter

One of the funniest things about Winter is that when she's really upset and crying and is trying to explain why she is crying, it sounds like she's speaking Dutch. She's hard to understand when she's not crying so it's pretty impossible to decipher the words coming out when she's really upset. I keep meaning to get it on video so I can share it with you but I never know when it's coming... One of these days I'll get it. 

The other day, Winter came in from outside and was crying and explained what happened and Mya and I looked at her intensely trying to understand her but I couldn't make out one word. At the end of her 2 minute explanation, Mya said, "She said Daddy made her come home but she wanted to stay at the Andersons'... That's all I got."

I'm glad someone speaks Winter.















No comments:

Post a Comment