Sunday, October 26, 2014

spoooooky

A few nights ago as we were cleaning up downstairs, I heard the garage door open... all by itself. And Dan was at work. And the only neighbor that knew the code was out of town. So yeah, I freaked the freak out for a few minutes. Mya started laughing. I didn't really think about it because she gets pretty loopy at night when she's tired. So I slowly walked over to the garage door and opened it, expecting someone I knew to be standing there but there was no one out there. I looked around in the dark and there wasn't anyone outside. I ran back inside and Mya was still laughing and said, "Hahaha I pushed the button but I didn't know it worked!" She found a spare remote in a drawer in the kitchen and pushed the button and opened the garage. Whew! What a relief.  And what a perfect time of year for the garage door to open all by itself with no explanation. 


Well tonight, keeping the Halloween spirit alive, I came home to A BAT in my garage. A BAT. I walked in with the baby on my hip and some bags on my arm and something flew right over my head and I dropped the bags, not the baby, screamed and ran out. Then as I looked from the drive way there was a bat circling in the garage. It wasn't leaving. It just kept circling. I invited the neighbors over to check it out. It's not every day you have a bat in your garage. I figured the garage light would go out and it would leave. And it did. Why is Dan always at work when crazy stuff happens?





No comments:

Post a Comment