Saturday, October 17, 2015

here and there

I took advantage of a nice cool few days a couple of weeks ago and pulled out the double stroller and took the babies for a walk in the mornings after drop-off.



Winter and Grace making "soup" with expired stuff I was throwing out. (Spinach, stewed tomatoes, corn meal, corn starch, hot chocolate mix and leaves) Mari's idea of course. Brilliant. I was skeptical wondering what I would do with the mess once it was time for clean up but with the help of my strainer it was not bad.  

Winter got mad at me because I laughed at her when she walked up to me like this. "It's not funny!" She says. That dog. Too much.

What do you wear to a Mexican restaurant on a Thursday evening? Princess dresses and tiaras of course. "Cumpleanos?" They asked. "Nope, just a normal day" I replied. 

No comments:

Post a Comment