Friday, August 16, 2013

art book

I downloaded this smart little ap on my phone called artkive. You basically take pictures of your kids' art and it stores them until you are ready to make a book. That way you don't have to save tons and tons of art and crafts and you don't have to feel guilty about throwing them away. Great idea huh? Unfortunately it is RIDICULOUSLY expensive. I didn't check the price until I was done with my daughter's preschool art collection from last year. She is starting another year so I thought I would make a book of her first year of preschool art. I figured it would be like $20 or less. Not even close... $75 bucks! What?! So absurd. Why would anyone pay that? I don't care how awesome the book is. These aren't wedding photos! Anyway, I'm still going to do it. I have all of the photos saved on my phone so I can just download them to the computer and create a book with shutterfly or snapfish or one of those picture book companies. There are tons now. Your loss artkive, crazy company. Here are some of the pics that will be part of Mya's first art picture book:

 
 
Here's a pile of about half of the crafts she brought home this year:
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment