Sunday, August 11, 2013

little techies

My husband and I rarely let Mya use our phones because that little stinker manages to figure out how to do things we wouldn't want her to be doing like downloading games, erasing pictures and important notes etc. She figured out how to use the voice text and sends embarrassing texts to random people that say things like "mommy, daddy, peepee poopoo." It's usually at 6:00AM when I'm not awake enough to notice she's hijacked my phone again. Sometimes we make exceptions and she is happy for hours. 

Technology has officially taken over the world. This is what happens when there are no kids invited to the wedding but the flower girls and ring bearer. I would expect the same from a couple of teenagers but a 1 and 3 year old? They are cute though. =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment